Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm going out...

All my life I have been a swimmer. I am very guilty of the famous saying "I can't...I have swim practice," and now that my full-time swimming career is over, it's time to change. Being in one of the most important cities in the world--Washington, DC--I should be able to find lots of fun stuff to do as someone in her early twenties. Goals that I have for my last summer as a "kid" will be to learn how to dance (salsa and/or tango), fall in love with a bar other than Third Edition, become friends with a bartender and a bouncer...not necessarily from the same place, and go to all the places I've been meaning to go. For a young lady that is somewhat shy and very comfortable with falling asleep before 10:07 PM, this might be a difficult feat. Doesn't matter anymore...I'm going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment